Recently, I had to work on a more complex widget. The requirements were to have a custom questionnaire loaded into the Bizagi form. As you know, Bizagi doesn’t have a form control for that so I had to put my mind into building one.
The challenge came when I had to understand how the widget works with Bizagi. The documentation is not great, but with whatever I found on Bizagi’s website and the source code from all the available widgets, I managed to understand a little bit.
With this knowledge and all my JS previous experience, I cracked it.
- The questionnaire widget has two columns. The first column contains the list of questions to be asked and the second column captures the corresponding answers.
- The widget loads a collection from Bizagi, so the content of the questionnaire it’s dinamically loaded.
- Most of the widget’s atrributes are customisable: labels, questions, placeholders etc
- The widget renders HTML code. As you can see in the above image, HTML code can be used to improve the look and feel of the questions.
- The widget can be added to a form to capture data or it can only be used for display (read only).
How to use the questionnaire widget
The Data Model
To download the widget please get in touch with us by sending us an email.